Sunday, February 5, 2012

Best of the 2012 Superbowl

The best part of the Superbowl is of course the commercials. Here are a few of my favorites this year:

M&M: Sexy and I know It
Super cute and clever! This commercial made me laugh.


Doritos: Man's Best Friend
I am always impressed each year by Doritos' commercials. They definitely didn't let me down this year. This commercial is just precious!

Doritos: Sling Baby
Gotta love the granny and baby!

Volkswagen: The Dog Strikes Back
Absolutely love Volkswagen and I look forward to their commercials. I watched the Bark Side Teaser and thought that was great, but this took it to another level.


Bud Light: "Here we go" Rescue Dog
Yet again another commercial featuring a dog....must be the theme this year. Loved the connection to dog rescue at the end. Make sure you check out their Facebook and vote! 

Let me simply say... I love advertising! 

1 comment:

  1. That's a great list, Lauren! I can't argue with any of them. You can check out our Kia Optima ad from the Big Game online right here: http://bit.ly/KiaBGAd

    ReplyDelete